Lonely Planet's USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze into the mile-deep chasm of the Grand Canyon, hang ten on an iconic Hawaiian wave, and let sultry southern music and food stir your soul - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's USA:
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card with Wi-Fi, ATM and transportation info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.