Not on Facebook yet? Then Facebook for Seniors in easy steps is the perfect companion to enable you to join this popular social media site and stop missing out!
- Set up an account and post on Facebook, whilst maintaining your privacy and staying safe.
- Have fun perfecting and sharing photos and videos.
- Create and join Facebook Groups to share your interests.
- Save time by using Events to invite friends, and to organize your social life, in an instant.
- Buy and sell items using the no-fee Marketplace.
- Eliminate irrelevant adverts and annoying posts from your News Feed.
- Use the free messaging service, Messenger, to send private messages, and make phone and video calls.
- Learn about Facebook Portal for video chatting with your friends and family, and telling stories too!
Even if you are already a Facebook veteran, you re sure to learn something new with this jam-packed book all in easy steps!
Table of contents
- Introducing Facebook
- Setting up a new Facebook account
- Familiarizing yourself with Facebook
- Creating your first Facebook posts
- Starting to use the Facebook app
- Working with Groups
- Using Portal
- Using Facebook Messenger
- Creating and joining events
- Using photos and videos
- Buying and selling
- Tailoring the adverts
- Privacy and security
- Using third-party apps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.