Excel 2019 in easy steps starts with the basics and then reveals the key clever features on offer all in easy steps! Areas covered include:
- Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets
- Formulas, Functions, Tables, and importing data
- Handy templates to give you a head start
- Macros for everyday tasks to save time
- Charts to get an overview of your data
- What-if, Goal Seek and Optimization
- Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks
- Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!
This primer illustrates how to use Excel to manage your finance and data effectively and easily both at home and at work. Whether you re upgrading to Excel 2019 or new to spreadsheets, use this guide to get more out of Microsoft Excel!
Table of Contents:
- Begin with Excel
- Manage Data
- Formulas and Functions
- Excel Tables
- Advanced Functions
- Control Excel
- Macros in Excel
- Templates and Scenarios
- Links and Connections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.